"It was nice working with Anja. We have met with couple of Realtors before but they did not seem to be interested in finding a home according to our interests. When we met Anja, we thought she is honest and gave importance to our interests. We are usually very picky and selected homes to visit ourselves most of the times. But the one we bought was selected by Anja based on the type of homes we liked before. She worked patiently with us for more than a year until we found our current home. We have already referred her to couple of our friends and will refer her to any of my friends looking to buy a home. My friend recently closed a house with her help was also very happy with her work."
Buying a Home
There are an awful lot of choices to make whenever you buy a home, whether it’s your first home or your fourth, new construction, resale or investment. But no matter what your circumstances are, we can help you. It calls for many informed decisions and for good advice from a real estate professional. When buying a home, you can learn from the knowledge and skill of a Real Estate Broker at Anja Drewes Properties.
We will find the right house for you:
- Providing client level services, we are your buyer’s agent and negotiate the best price and terms for you.
- We will help you work out a realistic idea of the home best suited to your needs – size, style, features, location, accessibility to schools, transportation, shopping, and other personal preferences.
- We have access to a listing of all available homes in the multi-list system, can evaluate them in terms of your needs and affordability, and will not waste your time showing you unsuitable homes.
- We can suggest simple, imaginative changes that could make a home more suitable for you and improve its utility and value.
- We supply information on real estate values, taxes, utility costs, municipal services and facilities.
- We help you familiarize with the closing process and will obtain closing figures in advance of closing for your review.
- We will provide you with a list of qualified home inspectors, pest inspectors, surveyors, and help to coordinate inspection appointments.